Everyone is looking forward to welcoming you back! While many things have changed over the last few months, our commitment to the safety of both our patients and staff has not. Our office has always gone above and beyond what is recommended by the ADA, CDC and OSHA with our infection control, cleaning, and sterilization protocols. Also, we stay up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued, especially in these times. In addition to these high standards, we are implementing some additional layers of protection. Here are a few of the changes you may notice:
- Our waiting room will have a few less chairs to allow social distancing and we will no longer offer reading material or children’s toys as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- A virtual check in option. If you choose to use this option when you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your vehicle and text the office to let us know you have arrived. When we are ready to begin your appointment, we will text you back and let you know to come into the office.
- If someone accompanies you to your appointment, we kindly ask that they wait for you in the car, unless you require assistance for medical reasons. Caregivers of children and special needs adults are an exception.
- We request that all patients wear their own masks when entering and leaving our office. Due to limited quantities of medical supplies, we are only able to provide masks for our staff at this time.
- Upon entry, please use the hand sanitizer. Also, your temperature will be taken using a non-contact temporal thermometer and there will be a screening questionnaire to complete.
- Should your temperature read above 100.4 you will be asked to leave the office and will be contacted to reschedule your appointment. Please note: if you are utilizing virtual check in from your car, make sure you have the air on so you do not get too hot.
- We will be wearing masks during all interactions with you.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing. That might mean that there will be fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We have installed TrueHEPA air purification units in each treatment room
We are so happy to be able to serve you again and are here to answer any questions you many have. To make an appointment, please call our office at 507-645-5264.
The Doctors and Staff at Professional Dental Group